Sabaan Guest Farm & Event Venue
Sabaan is centrally located on a farm in the Sabie Valley – situated between Sabie and Hazyview – ideal to visit the Kruger National Park (35 km from the Phabeni Gate), and the Panorama Route, with world-famous attractions like God's Window, Bourke’s Luck Pot Holes, Blyde River Canyon, the Mac Mac Falls and many more.
With a sparkling clear swimming pool, offering spectacular views, a play area with slide, two trampolines, jungle gym and swings, table tennis, a tennis court, and snooker table, Sabaan is the perfect setting for a family holiday. With 22 self catering chalets, sleeping up to 140 guests, Sabaan is also the ideal venue for family reunions, church and school camps and group functions. Catering for groups can be done on request. Big grass lawns under ancient trees offers spacious areas for all kinds of games eg soccer, rugby, cricket, volley ball.
Our new Wedding and Entertainment Venue.
· 180 degree view over the Sabie Valley
· Weddings, Reunions, Church Camps, Conferences Corporate Groups,
Sport Groups and Birthday Parties.
· On request we do catering for groups.
· Guests are welcome to get their own caterers for functions and
· Seats +/- 200 guest in our beautiful venue with a unique style,
overlooking the Sabie Valley
· Accommodation and parking available
W edding Services
Promotions & Packages